Rhinestone Women Shoes Gold Evening Sight Sandal First Dress q48aw6pFxT
- Alternative Fuel Vehicle
- 90-Day Registration
- Five-Year Registration
- Permanent Fleet Registration
- Tax Exemptions
- Dress Women Rhinestone Sight Sandal First Gold Shoes Evening Trailer Registration
- Registration-Compliance Violators
- Sight Women Rhinestone First Evening Gold Sandal Shoes Dress OHV and Boating
The Arizona Department of Environmental Quality is responsible for the emissions testing program and laws. For more information, contact ADEQ at 877.692.9227 or visit myazcar.com.
Emissions Test Results
Emissions test results are immediately sent electronically to MVD and you may renew your registration online.
Early Registration Renewal
Early renewal is based on an emissions test requirement.
- If an emissions test is not required, you may renew up to six months before the expiration.
- If an emissions test is required, you may renew your registration up to three months before the expiration by showing your current registration at the test station.
You may also choose to have an emissions test due to warranty limitations on emissions components.
If you are temporarily out of state and require a vehicle emissions test, visit the Arizona Department of Environmental Quality website or call Phoenix at 602.771.3950 or Tucson at 520.628.5651.
Emissions Control Areas
If your registration renewal notice reads "No Emissions Test Required," it is based on your address on file and your vehicle year. However, an emissions test may still be required if your vehicle is used to commute into an Air Quality Control area (including greater metro Phoenix and Tucson).
If you have questions, contact the Arizona Department of Environmental Quality at 602.771.3950 or visit myazcar.com for general information and maps.
For additional information, please see our Vehicle Services FAQ.